Novels freak #2

5:31 PM

So lately I was reading a lot of books and they were all amazing! Amazing books by amazing authors.
I'll tell you what...




So... Divergent by Veronica Roth is going to adapted as a movie and will be soon hit theater on March 21, 2014! I know it is a very long time, but the story is fascinating! but sadly they haven't do cast for the movie. erghhhh curious about who will play Tris and Tobias. some fanbase which i found on tumblr made dreamcast of the character of the book, though. the celebrities that physically suit to the character that Veronica Roth create! so creative!


I am dying waiting for book #4 of Hush Hush, Finale, book #6 of The Mortal Instruments, City of Heavenly Fire, book #3 of Divergent (as-yet-untitled), and book #3 of The Infernal Devices, Clockwork Princess. According to articles I have read, all of that books each are the last series of the books.


Waiting for these movies that will coming soon:

  1. The Perks of Being Wallflower
  2. Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn part 2
  3. Diary of Wimpy Kid: Dog Days
  4. The Host
  5. The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones
  6. Divergent
  7. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
All of these movies are based on novel!

And, check out my page on goodreads, contains lists of books I read, currently-read or to read!

You Might Also Like

0 Coment

Powered by Blogger.