April 2014 Book Haul

4:29 PM

I've got 11 books this month and I've read 10 of them. 5 of them are eBooks. The only book I haven't read of this month's haul is Hollow City. Will start it next month though!

Here's those 11 books list:
1. Hollow City (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children #2) by Ransom Riggs
2. Supernaturally (Paranormalcy #2) by Kierstin White
3. Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #1) by Laini Taylor
4. The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer #1) by Jenny Han
5. It's Not Summer Without You (Summer #2) by Jenny Han
6. We'll Always Have Summer (Summer #3) by Jenny Han
7. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
8. Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
9. If I Stay (If I Stay #1) by Gayle Forman
10. School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins
11. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge

My favorites from this month's haul are Daughter of Smoke & Bone, Summer trilogy, Dark Places, and Cruel Beauty! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! Find out why by read my reviews of them on my goodreads page!



Indonesian cover of Summer trilogy, I don't like it. The US cover is much better. Ugh


You Might Also Like

0 Coment

Powered by Blogger.