High School's Farewell Party

9:34 PM


To celebrate our graduation of high school, my school held a party at Ria Restaurant for us seniors to party. This party also included middle school students who are about to go to high school. There were delicious foods and awesome performances from the students. My class didn't perform anything because something got in the way. Yeah we've planned to perform something but things happened so we didn't, in the end.


Even though I don't like my school that much but i think i'll miss being a high school student and wearing high school uniform one day.

PS: I dyed my hair red the day before this farewell party. But it only looks really red under the sun which means you can't see it clearly in these pictures because the lights were dim.

You Might Also Like

0 Coment

Powered by Blogger.