Polyvore

5:42 PM

For those who didn't know, Polyvore is an online community of taste makers where people around the world can discover their style and set trends. Trendseekers and shoppers alike come to Polyvore to discover brands, products, trends and looks. Polyvore's easy-to-use virtual styling tool lets you mix and match products from any online store to create fashion collections called "sets". After you have created a set, you can publish and share it with your friends and the Polyvore community.


I joined this website 2 years ago and created one outfit set then I left. I wasn't really interested in it back then I guess. It's only because it was a fuss back then that I signed up. But somehow even when I never open the website, Polyvore never stops sending me emails of the current trends or those kind of stuff. So even when I'm not on Polyvore, I have a daily reminder of Polyvore because of the emails. So few days ago I decided to install the app on my iPhone and I become obsessed! I have always created an outfit set in my mind, like, I would mix this top with that pants or that skirt or that outerwear. I've forgotten that there is a website that is perfect for me to mix and match outfit. So long story short, I come back!

Here are some sets that I've created!







Go to my profile to see more!

You Might Also Like

0 Coment

Powered by Blogger.