Dear Aaron

9:45 PM

Remember when Aaron Johnson used to be hot? 
Aaron Perry Johnson, a guy who used to so fucking hot as hell and gorgeous, 3 years ago. 
and turn totally total different after got engaged with a 40+ old widow. 
Its cool because I'm not the one who feel disappoint about his changing. 

Though, I must say: Aaron Johnson, WHY THE HELL DID YOU GET SO UNATTRACTIVE?
Aaron Johnson with his fiancee

I just.
I can't say but. YOU WERE SO ATTRACTIVE. 

I mean, 3 years ago you were looking like this!

AARON. AARON. AARON.
WHY WOULD YOU MARRY SUCH A DEFINED, NOTED, CREDIBLE DIRECTOR AND ARTIST WHEN THERE’S A YOUNGER PIECE OF ASS IN SCOTLAND CLAMOURING OVER YOU?
Can I just say, It’s really unfair that someone as completely utterly fucking gorgeous as Aaron Johnson exists on our planet, and no one can do anything about it except his 40+ year old wife. That’s all.

You WERE really really a beautiful awesome gorgeous person alive. and now what are you turning to? with these mustache, beard and fucking long hair? I just feel sooooooooooo yearn to the person you were. you were so beautiful Aaron! OMG will you shave that mustache, beard and hair to your fans? You're still 22 and you look so old like 30+!! SERIOUSLY that things are just interrupt how your face suppose to look so gorgeous!
Aaron Johnson WAS so physically perfect that I just want to punch him in the face so he’ll be easier to look at. I mean seriously how is this EVEN NOT FAIR!! STOP THAT AARON!

You guys have to watch Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging to Nowhere Boy and to Savages!! LOOK HOW TOTALLY TIME CAN CHANGE EVEYTHING. lol only Aaron Johnson could change like that!
No really.


Seriously come on bro, what happened to you?

You Might Also Like

0 Coment

Powered by Blogger.