The Host

8:23 PM

The first thing I thought when I woke up this morning is today will be an another ordinary Holiday (Easter Day). Staying home doing nothing but sleep. But then this girl force me to accompany her to watch The Host because today is the release day of The Host in my country and her favorite actor is playing a role; Max Irons. So she came to my house and we drive to Sun Plaza.
Did you know how disappointed we were? The studio was FULL. So we ride to Hermes Place Polonia and fortunately we got some cool places.
Oh and about the movie, I love it. It's a beautiful story. The Earth was being take over by aliens. They are really nice aliens.

The Earth is at peace. There is no hunger. There is no violence. The environment is healed. Our world has never been more perfect.
Intones the opening narration for The Host.
You guys should watch it yourself. It's a cool story!






Sorry for the bad quality camera. Took them by iPod 4th generation. 

So how was your Friday? xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 Coment

Powered by Blogger.