The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones Trailer

9:43 PM

TMI poster

Finally! Your wait is over. The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones Trailer is finally out!
After what could only be described as a mind-blowing day for the MORTAL INSTRUMENTS fandom, the day culminated with the release of the full trailer for THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES (due out August 23, 2013).



What are your thoughts of the trailer?
I was screaming when I watch it. AAAAAAAAAAHH! I almost can't believe the thing I read on a book is going to play on big screen. I keep thinking, can it just August 23 already. CAN I JUST...
You will never understand my feeling about my excitement for this movie unless you also read the novel. YOU WILL NEVER DO. But the TMI fandom will understand my feeling. (Sorry for become so excessive).
It's awesome. Jace, Magnus and Valentine are damn HOTTTT. Isabelle is really COOL. And Simon, can you just be my best friend?


Don't forget to follow MortalMovie official twitter page to keep you update on the movie!
Also check out the official website.

You Might Also Like

0 Coment

Powered by Blogger.