Happy New Year 2014!

10:06 PM

Time flies so fast, one time you're 10 then you're suddenly 16. I remember how when I was younger I keep thinking how 2014 is gonna be because this year I'm going to turn 17 which means I'm no longer a little kid. And actually I'm going to have a licence finally after my birthday this year! ISN'T THAT AMAZING? It's like I can finally do a lot of things I couldn't do before because I'm under age. But I finally can, soon enough.
I really hope this year is going to be amazing because I don't have an amazing year back 2013, it's so ordinary. And I don't like ordinary. Well I hope we all have an amazing year.
But don't you think it's scary getting old? One day you gonna leave it all and then you look back, realizing how much things have changed, how much things that you never really think of is your life now.
So live your life to the fullest and never missed a chance so that when you look back you don't regret anything. Instead, you're smiling.


2014 is going to be a great year! How's so?
  1. Vampire Academy movie out February 14th, 2014
  2. Divergent movie out on March 21st, 2014
  3. City Of Heavenly Fire, the final book of The Mortal Instruments series out May 27th, 2014
  4. The Fault In Our Stars movie out on June 6th, 2014
  5. City Of Ashes start filming
  6. Fallen movie out this year (no confirmed date yet)
  7. Mockingjay (Part 1) movie out November 21st, 2014
  8. Mockingjay (Part 2) start filming
  9. The Hobbit: There and Back Again out on December 17th, 2014
and a lot more great movies and books coming out!!!
PREPARE YOURSELF.

You Might Also Like

0 Coment

Powered by Blogger.