Afternoon Tea

2:31 PM


I can't remember the last time I made a post about my day out. But last Sunday I went to a pretty cafe and my friends and I take a lot of pretty pictures and I'm looking through it and started to think, what if i started to post more about my day out? 

Anyway, last Sunday we went to this place called Sam's Patisserie, Boulangerie, Desserts. But rewind to an hour before that, something stupid just happen. Me. I'm the cause to that stupid something. I'm so pissed off with myself. I just. I brought my camera without the battery and we had to go back to my house which took around 10 minutes from where we were at the moment. And I just can't stop cursing myself. Duh.

Then we went straight to that cafe that serves breads, muffins, and really expensive drinks. I don't even like that tea. I should've ordered a coffee. But i like the place and the breads. The place sends off a classy and vintage vibe. Even though it's no big place, but it's a quiet place.

Even though we've promised ourselves we won't go to mall that day, but we eventually did. And I ended up shop for some clothes and spent my money more than I should've this month. Damn it.


You Might Also Like

0 Coment

Powered by Blogger.