All Hallows' Eve

10:06 PM


"When witches go riding and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers, 'tis near halloween!"

Every halloween I do these crazy shots with white background and only the make-up changes! Honestly I'm a bit annoyed with myself. Because I can't think of a cooler place to shoot halloween themed photos. There is no Pumpkin Patch in my city, just very plain and boring halloween celebration here. There are barely any costume party. So I'm this is my attempt of celebrating it, by trying to turn into a clown this year!

So if you haven't notice, I'm turning myself into a clown this halloween. Precisely Harlequin, NOT Harley Queen from Suicide Squad, but the clown of which Harley Quinn was based on. I got inspired to do this make up from a Youtuber named Sally Jo. She did a great job doing this make up whereas I look shitty doing it! Haha. Please pardon me. I'm just trying to cheer a little for halloween here, even though you're not supposed to cheer for halloween, I suppose. 

Happy halloween, witches!  

You Might Also Like

0 Coment

Powered by Blogger.