Knowledge Worth Carrying

10:03 PM

There are so many books to buy in my books-to-buy list.
I think the books I desperately want to read is literally HARD to find. In my city.
And I don't really interest in buying things online.
So I seek there and seek here and gotcha! Found this book which was in my top list.
A Walk To Remember by Nicholas Sparks.
Considering it's my first English novel. I have some comics in English and that doesn't count in.
I decide to collect more original novel instead of the translation one because my favorite novel's genre isn't the one my country's novelist could create (the ugly truth). And sometimes buying translation novel is annoying because they don't really get the point of the story yet they translate it anyway.



You Might Also Like

1 Coment

Powered by Blogger.